Friday, September 14, 2012

Be Trustworthy

 How trust worth more than a piece of diamond. That's the essential base for everything in this world. In every kind of relations. And when you lose it, you practically lose everything, hahaha. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not. And maybe not really everything, it's just you no longer have the ability to do anything or go anywhere you want without being interrogated or suspected. And it is simply because no one trusts you.

 It's not a good feeling because you once lost it for your own mistake, your own idiotic behaviour. So it's basically your fault. And God damned you for that. You can never be calm even when you're allowed to do things. You're gonna be too afraid to do something because you're bothered of the fear of disappointing people again. And when you finally try to do it, you're still lingered by guilt and that makes you lose focus, so you're doing it wrong again.

 Complaining won't help. Neither sharing your problem. There's a lot of other people who suffer more than you do. Duct tape your mouth and deal with it, don't pull others into it. The only thing to survive when you're in this type of matter, you just face it, and if you're not strong enough you cry, and let life tortures you. It'll be okay in the end.

 Life's fair, no matter what you have to deal with while waiting for justice to come by. I'm not trying to make myself sound like I'm experienced, like I know everything, but that's what I do, because there's nothing I can do to change it. To make other people trust me for one more time, to give me a second goddamn chance. Maybe they did, but I was too dumb to appreciate it.

 I guess this is what we call destiny. When you did something beyond your control and it resulted bad, intentionally or unintentionally. That's the path you've been given. Not the path you could choose to take. Because eventually, like me -- though I wasn't fast enough to realise it --  you'll eventually learn how crucial it is to have trust as the basic ingredient in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment