Friday, June 22, 2012

Woman > Men ???

  I'm kind of disgusted by romantic guys. It's like it's not their nature to be too nice and soft. I have unromantic one. But sometimes I wanted him to be a little romantic, but then I said to myself, "are you insane?!" -- hey, humans never get satisfied. And when he actually turns out to be a bit romantic, it was a bit weird, because it's not like him, but then again, it's exactly what I wanted before. Duh! I have a feeling of being not so grateful for what God has given me. But of course I am. So eternally grateful for his existence.

  Okay, that's just the opening. Because this is what I really want to say.

  Romantic guys seem feminine. I don't like them because, like I said before, they're too nice, and too gentle to their girls. And when they got extremely devoted, they could do anything their girls are asking for. They sacrifice everything. Maybe I know only a little, but this is my opinion that I've been questioning these days. And most of all, they appear like bunch of gays. No I just despise them so much because they let their women rule them like slaves. They actually were born to be the leader and the strong and protective part of humanity. And now some of them are just the kind of lame and weak human beings.

  I mean, guys used to have, and still do have control. They can do everything they want, as long as it's not immoral. They also have the right to be treated well. And women, were supposed to just stay at home and be sophisticated and elegant and graceful and all ladylike. But with the way things has changed and works nowadays, with women emancipation, they also have the right to rule, even to rule the country, they're so independent, some of them don't stay on the ground. They get snob and arrogant, and misusing their ability to rule to just order men to do things all the time. But men do it all the time either. So I guess the woman are revenging for their old lives. I become really pissed off with the way they're behaving. They have no respect. Can't they just be balanced, men and women?

  I hate to see men going out for groceries, or do the households and taking care of the kids. Which those things are supposed to be done by women -- excluding the cooking, men are such great cooks, and Gusteau also said "Anyone Can Cook", so I don't mind. But it still seems weird for me. Like they don't deserve those kinds of things. Like washing the dishes, doing the laundry, ironing, give bathe to the kids. Well I probably be wrong, so excuse me if I am. Just fuckin saying.

  I'll have some correction for this post. But I won't do it now, I'm sleepy as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment