Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You Are Who You Are Because of What You Were.

  Things are going really well for these last two days. I really enjoyed it. Everything in my life is getting much easier with me being completely honest and say what's on my mind, what's bothering me, and the burden is no longer piling up. I have a healthier relationship. And I feel a lot lighter. Like I finally shake off all the burden away. And now he's really trying to understand a bit more.

  So you see when you let it all out, it is always gonna be for the best result, the best for everything. Best is not always in a good way, sometimes it comes in the most awful way but in the end it gives you so much more to appreciate and it teaches you to stand even taller. Cause when you've overcome the pain when life gives you the worst, you can always see life in a better way. In a way that's best for you, the way that God has made for you. To accept God's gift with an effort. Because that's how it really is. It's gonna be worth every single bit of pain you've suffered. You suffer because you will be happy after that. Everything has a reason. So don't ever be afraid to fall, cause when you fall, you're gonna be picked up again for a greater good. An even more awesome life.

  Yea I know what i just wrote is a cliche. Everybody knows that. But what I'm really trying to do here is to convince myself that it's okay to be wrong. I'm writing this to myself. Because it's only you who can lift yourself up. Deciding not to beat yourself up over your mistakes is a hard thing to do. I can't really absorb what I'm thinking if I don't put it on a piece of paper or to write it on something. I need to speak of it so I can remember it. And realise how things actually work.

  Things happen. It's all God's arrangement. Every single step we make. No matter how we're gonna change it, it's always been written first. Because it is how it is. Things change, it's fate. We change our path because God makes us do that. So to everyone who makes it so complicated, it is as simple as it could be. No matter what we do, it's always God's plan. We thought about changing because God made us do it. All the decisions we made, the choices, everything. The only reason we thought about all of it is because God made us do all of it.

  So, I really need to remember this my whole life. If I want to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment