Friday, February 8, 2013

I Got Pitch-Slapped So Hard!!

So I just watched a musical drama comedy movie titled "Pitch Perfect" --starring Anna Kendrick, Skylar Astin, Brittany Snow, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, and Alexis Knapp-- and it was just a-ca-awesome --it's awesome but it's mentioned in the movie that way because this is an a cappella kind of music, so everything becomes "a-ca-scuse me (excuse me), and so on. This movie out on October 2012, and I just watched it like a week ago. Yes it's a long time of waiting, but it was worth all the wait.



My first look at Anna Kendrick was in Twilight Saga, bet you all know her. She played a big mouthed annoying best friend of Bella's. And who the hell knows that she CAN SING? So when I heard the rumour that she's gonna star in this movie I just didn't buy it. Like, can she really sing? But then I forgot about the movie until my boyfriend told me that he was watching it. So the very next day I watched it and got my jaw dropped. For many times. She was amazing, and I can't believe that she could play a role that was a lot different from her other recent films, Twilight and Up in The Air co-starring George Clooney. I quite adore her since she played Jessica on Twilight because her character was annoying but smart at the same time. But then she sshowed up at this really awesome movie, so it doubles up.




Brittany Snow played too, she was a nice girl here. And I also, of course, never thought she could sing. Damn western people they're great actors and actresses and they also sing! The world is unfair somehow. Yeah, she once played a role in "The Pacifier" with Vin Diesel and Max Thieriot. It was a great movie. But I guess it was made for all ages. Because it's so family oriented.



Then there's this hot chick from "Project X", Alexis Knapp. I don't know what to say, she played a slut in "Project X" and in this movie, she was addicted to sex. But real nice voice though. And she's damn georgeous too. I wanna be like her in certain ways. The body, hair, face, and the voice.



Rebel Wilson! She rocked. I misunderstood her accent as a British, because she was actually an Australian. She appeared in "This Means War" with Reese Witherspoon, Tom Hardy, and Chris Pine. She played a fake sister of Tom Hardy's. She was really weird at first, but then I got her jokes and I couldn't stop laughing if I saw her ever since.



I don't know much about Anna Camp, but from what I've looked up from the Internet Movie Database, she had a role in "The Help" -- starring Emma Stone, Bryce Dallas Howard. And she casted as one of the judges in "Glee"at sectionals.


Then her co-star, last, but never the least, the adorably sweet Skylar Astin. He played such an amazing character. His charm, his voice and his appearance blew me away. I can't help but visualizing my cinderella-dream --that I got to meet him and be his girlfriend, yes oh my god, so sad-- and staring at his pictures on my phone every once in a while, and oh god I'm simply obsessed. Or you can say possessed. It's been years since I was under the spell by Brendon Urie and Tom Felton --it starts to fade away now but never really leaves. And now this guy had me. And it occurs to me that now I'm under a much bigger spell an actor or a musician had ever casted on me. Damn you Skylar Astin! How could you be so beautifully charming?

His charm is worth more than words! God, he's just flawlessly sweet. Yes I get a toner everytime I see him. I am being delusional but well, like you haven't had a celebrity crush before.

He was rumoured to play Brody on "Glee", which is also one of my favourite TV shows, but then I don't know what really happens, but he doesn't get in. Though Lea Michele insisted that he had to be in the show. But he didn't. Too bad. Because if he did, I would spend my days watching Glee and Pitch Perfect over and over and over again.

But actually he was a Broadway star, and he'd played in "Spring Awakening" --I have to watch it someday-- and he dressed up nicely but the hair was ridiculous hahaha. So he wore round glasses, but the frame was smaller than Harry Potter's, and his hair was divided in the middle, twirled up, and the rest, sleeked back. Imagine. But he's still cute though. No matter what kind of property he wore that time. It's him in what I've described before. You know. I lolled a lot. 



And then there's Lea Michele!





I am in love right now. I don't care. It'll fade out but while it's still here I will talk about him as much as I can. You can see this perfect human being below being so awesomely adorable and all.





No comments:

Post a Comment